If you use QuickBooks Desktop software and need access to your files from anywhere, it’s time to consider QuickBooks hosting. When it comes to QuickBooks Desktop software hosting, there are a few things you should consider before making your choice.
Here is a list of 10 things to consider when choosing a hosting partner:
- Look for a partner experienced in QuickBooks hosting:
- SKYLINE Cloud was an original authorized commercial hosting partner with Intuit and remains a premier hosting service provider for QuickBooks desktop software.
- Do you need a virtualized desktop?
- Accessing your desktop software and files anytime and from anywhere is essential in this day and age. If you can’t stay tied to a desktop, you will need a hosting partner to manage the technology for you.
- Do you need Shared vs. Dedicated Servers?
- SKYLINE Cloud provides Dedicated Hosting. Dedicated means that your environment is all for you. You are not sharing resources with anyone, and you will have the infrastructure in place for 3rd party software integrations.
- SKYLINE Cloud provides Shared Hosting. You may not have any third-party software integrations and determine that shared hosting is all you need.
- Scalable infrastructure to manage databases of all sizes:
- Need a service to expand or shrink as your needs do? SKYLINE Cloud provides hosting that can move with you, and you only pay for what you use.
- Multiple company files or large databases? This is no problem for the SKYLINE team.
- You want someone who can provide fast and secure access, so your data remains safe.
- You’ll want to ensure the service includes automatic backups of your data.
- Highly secure, redundant data centers are not optional.
- Updates for QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Make sure your provider can provide QuickBooks software updates and manage the updates for you.
- Customer support is important – if you ever have any problems or questions about QuickBooks hosting, it’s important to have an experienced team available to help resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Make sure you get the best value for your money:
- Want to pay the lowest price? Well, it will be the lowest for a reason…
- Want to pay the highest price? We doubt that you do…
- SKYLINE Cloud provides the best value in QuickBooks hosting. Upgraded infrastructure, high levels of security, automated data back-ups, the ability to integrate 3rd party software, and the support that you will count on…all from the team at SKYLINE Cloud.
By doing your research, checking references, and considering these factors when choosing a QuickBooks hosting provider, you can be sure to select the best option for your QuickBooks Desktop software. The folks at SKYLINE Cloud will be happy to discuss your needs and how we can help!